Certified Practising Valuer
1. Commenced with McLean Gladstone Pty. Ltd. in January, 2019.
2. Bachelor of Applied Science in Valuation, University of South Australia – 1979.
3. Associate member of the Australian Property Institute (formerly Australian Institute of Valuers); Membership no. 64146.
4. Licensed Valuer in South Australia since 1989 and trainee valuer from 1987 until 1989.
5. Valuer in South Australia under the Valuers Act 1994.
6. Certified Practising Valuer (CPV).
7. Member of the Real Estate Institute of S.A. (Membership no. 1140).
8. Participation in Australian Property Institute Mentor scheme.
9. Former Member of REISA Valuers’ Committee.
10. Former Member of the API Legislation Committee.
11. Completion of Australian Property Institute ‘Risk Management Module’ triennially.
12. Completion of Australian Property Institute ‘Continuing Professional Development’ annually.
13. Prior to this, employed as a Valuer by JLL, Megaw & Hogg, Fudali Waterhouse and Jackman & Treloar Pty Ltd, undertaking residential, commercial, retail and industrial valuations throughout the greater Adelaide metropolitan area and regional locations.
14. Has been on the panel of valuers for ANZ Bank, CBA (‘Elite’ panel), Bank SA, Westpac, Bank of Queensland, Investec and other financial institutions, as well as government and semi government agencies.
15. Has acted as a Contract Valuer for the Australian Valuation Office.